Scriptures on Medicine
(This list is not exhaustive.)
1. Isaiah 38:21 Prepare a poultice of figs and apply it to the boil and he will recover.
2. Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?
3. Jeremiah 51:8 Babylon will suddenly fall and be broken. Wail over her! Get balm for her pain; perhaps she can be healed.
4. Ezekial 30:21 "Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt. It has not been bound up for healing or put in a splint so as to become strong enough to hold a sword.
5. Ezekial 47:12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing."
6. Luke 5:31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.
7. Colossians 4:14 Luke was a doctor
8. 1 Timothy 5:23 Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.
9. Matthew 9:12 On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.
10. Luke 10:33-34 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care of him.